- The first main reason why people turn to a vegan diet is to reduce their body weight. Eating less processed fatty foods will not only help you keep the weight off but reduce it too. This can not only have a profound impact of your physical body but you mental health too. We all can suffer at one point or another from low self-esteem, but we do not have to suffer, switch to vegan and feel great about yourself.
- Everybody want to live longer and by switching to a vegan diet could help keep your body in the best possible condition it can be in. Eating more fruit and vegetables will help give your body more of the essential vitamins and minerals, to help your body fight viruses and infections more effectively.
- We all have busy working and family lives so we need as much energy as possible to be able to do all that we need to. By going vegan, we can increase our energy because good nutrition gives us more energy, simple!
- We are responsible for the world that we live in and going vegan can have profound environmental impacts to reduce pollution and increase air quality. 6.5 million people worldwide die from air pollution and we can reduce that by what we eat.
- What could help boost our mental health than having a little more money in our pocket? Meat is undeniably expensive. Go vegan, save money and use it to go to the gym and get healthy.
- We all worry about cancer, eating whole grain, fruits and vegetables can reduce the risk of cancer. In 2016 1,685,210 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed and that’s just in the U.S.A alone. We don’t need that hanging over our heads, we can choose what we eat and be healthy.
- Something you may not know about dairy and meat is they contribute significantly to body odour. If that’s something that affects you, you can easily treat it by switching to a vegan diet.
In conclusion if you want to lead a healthier happier lifestyle think about what you eat because it’s not just you that it can effect but the people and the whole world around us. Go Vegan.…